So today I finally got my act together and did some preschool activities with Jessa. She'll be 4 in February, so it's time we get started. I did preschool at home with Hannah when we first moved here because preschool prices are RIDICULOUS! It ended up being a great experience for both of us, so I'm excited to do it again this time around with Jessa. Anyway, today was our first day, and it went great! We've already been working a little on different letters and their sounds, so I guess we have a little bit of a head start. She had so much fun and was so excited when I told her we were going to do preschool. And to her credit, she understands way more than I thought...I was really impressed. It's so much fun watching them learn...they really are little sponges.
She was so proud of herself.
She's been working on her name for a while, but I had to get a picture of this.
1 comment:
So cute!! :)
Post a Comment