We're a family of five living life in the heart of Kansas.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Hmmm...
At school today, Hannah gave Nathan an orange feather, which you'll see in the pictures. Apparently it brought out the Indian in him(he is 1/4 Indian, by the way). The next thing I knew, he came running down the stairs with his Indian yell and this "get-up". I have to say I thought he was pretty clever to use the non-Indian resources available to him. Well, of course Hannah couldn't be left out. I think she was going for karate.....diva? Not quite sure, but they had fun "battling" each other.
Quite creative indeed! I am especially fond of Nathan's loin cloth and Hannah's "h" boots. I did notice the infamous black cabinet in the background...love it!
1 comment:
Quite creative indeed! I am especially fond of Nathan's loin cloth and Hannah's "h" boots. I did notice the infamous black cabinet in the background...love it!
Post a Comment