Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's official...

We're moving! The whole time we've been out here in CA, we've had no idea what the Lord would have next. And He didn't reveal it to us until just a couple months before Kevin graduated. We'll be moving back to where I grew up and where Kevin and I met and married....Haviland, KS. Kevin has accepted a position at Barclay College helping out with the new and growing distance learning program. We're both very excited about this opportunity, as we'll be going back home and will be close to my parents and grandma again. Of course, the kids and my parents are thrilled about it. :) It will also be hard, though, to leave the close friends we've made here and our amazing church family.

So anyway, my summer will be filled with boxes and packing those boxes until we move in July.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh wow...congrats...that is so exciting for you guys :)

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

That is exciting! Good luck with all of that :) Moving is a new adventure :)

Mariko Marie said...

This might be selfish of me to say, but...you'll be closer to us!! =) I'll be praying for the move to go smoothly and that you get settled in pretty well to your new home.

Tricia said...

Good for you Jennifer!! I am sure you will miss Cali thought : ) Good luck with the move.....

Angie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!