We're a family of five living life in the heart of Kansas.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Our new house...."almost"!
This is the house in Haviland that we're in the process of buying. It's 97 years old, and my grandma, who still lives in Haviland, lived in this house as a child. So there's some family history there. We're so excited!
The house is amazing! I LOVE the front porch but even more so, I LOVE the history of your grandma living in it as a child! Awesome! I wish you guys a safe and happy move!!!
6 comments:
That is a beautiful home. I love the big porch in front. Hope everything works out for you guys.
I'm jealous - I want a porch like that!!!
So cute!
Are you freaking kidding me? This is the house Sonora will inherit after she marries Nathan and you guys all die off? ;-p
It's a beautiful house, Jennifer! It will be even better when you guys make it a home!!! :)
The house is amazing! I LOVE the front porch but even more so, I LOVE the history of your grandma living in it as a child! Awesome! I wish you guys a safe and happy move!!!
that is awesome that you grandma lived there...how neat :). I love old homes :)
Post a Comment