A few days ago we got about eight inches of snow. Both of the girls were sick and I really had no desire to play in the snow, so Kevin and Nathan got at it. Nathan could hardly wait to get out in the stuff. One thing we haven't purchased since we've moved back to KS is snow pants and boots. So Nathan wore my old ski pants, and Kevin put together some ghetto snow boots for him. It's amazing what you can do with some wal-mart sacks and duct tape. :) They worked like a charm! Their first project was a snow fort, which according to Nathan, "Was working great until dad messed up the roof". So their next project was an igloo. They had fun playing together in the snow, and I had fun taking pictures. Enjoy the slide show. :)
1 comment:
I love the igloo!!! And there are some pretty good prices on snowpants on ebay, in case you can't find any in Pratt!
Post a Comment