Saturday, February 5, 2011

california trip

I was blessed to be able to take a trip to CA in January. I stayed with my friend, Cori and her family, and was also able to visit a couple other friends as well as see many more at Friends Community Church, which is where we attended when we lived there. It was so fun and relaxing, and I had a wonderful time. I'm so thankful I was able to go. :)

For a belated birthday present, Cori took me to Medieval Times. It was so much fun!
Aubrey and Hailey, two of Cori's four beautiful daughters. :)

Hailey was my good buddy while I was there. We had a lot of fun together.

This is my friend Antoniette's daughter, Sonora. Was so glad to be able to spend a little time with their family as well.

Antoniette's newest addition, Sabine. This was my first time to meet her.

I spent a lot of time with this wonderful little family when we lived in CA. When we first moved there, we lived just across the sidewalk from them in the same apartment complex. We met them our very first day there and have been great friends ever since. :)


I couldn't resist taking this picture. It's a new two-story Target Cori took me too. Seriously, a two-story Target?!! It has it's own parking garage too.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad you had a great time with your friends! A two-story Target...ahhh!