Monday, December 1, 2008

We have completion

In my last post, I talked about our half naked tree. Well, we finally got it finished last night and started a new tradition in the process. We did the usual thing with letting the kids put all the ornaments on the tree. But this time we ended it with a finished tree/family picture and then on to some Christmas cookies and apple cider. It was a fun evening with too many cookies and staying up too late, but it makes for a great memory.










4 comments:

Kelly said...

I saw some familiar ornaments on your tree! :D I love the pictures of the kids! We have started decorating but we are getting a real tree this year (on Saturday) and it just doesn't feel very Christmasy until the tree is up!

Chelle said...

What a great looking tree...ours is only decorated on the top half (jeremiah was feeding the orniments to our dog). Your children are just so beautiful and are so sweet all together...you can tell they really love each other.

Tricia said...

Awe...beautiful pics Jen! Your family pic turned out cute and I love that last one with you tree all aglow!

Antoniette said...

muy impressivo!