Monday, January 5, 2009

Something's wrong with this picture...


...and it's the fact that I actually took a picture of my tupperware. Okay, so I know it's technically not tupperware because tupperware is a specific brand name, and this says Rubbermaid on it. My mom and I actually had a "conversation" about this, and I simply told her that in my mind, if it stores/holds food, then it's tupperware. End of conversation. Anyway, let me explain why I actually took a picture of my "tupperware". I've been "tupperware" challenged for quite some time now. The pieces that I had just kept dwindling away. And for the past year, I've been talking about how badly I wanted some new "tupperware". So for Christmas, Kevin surprised me with a really nice set. I was so excited that I just had to take a picture and blog about it. :) And yes, when I was stacking them all up(because they stack together so nicely), I was smiling the entire time. I LOVE my "tupperware".

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the laugh! I am pretty sure I call anything plastic that stores food "tupperware", too!

Antoniette said...

oh Jen, you make me so proud with your stacking abilities!