Yes...we're still here. When I look over the past few weeks, I realize that I really haven't been that busy, well I have...but I haven't. You know what I mean? One thing that's taken up more time is that I've gotten back into reading. I've always enjoyed reading, but I never "find" the time. Well I obviously found it again, because I've been reading a lot over the past month. One of my favorite authors is Francine Rivers. She's a Christian author and is absolutely amazing! If you haven't yet, you need to try out any and all of her books. My absolute favorite novel of hers is Redeeming Love. It's based off of Hosea in the Bible...so good!!! I've also been working more on my transcription, which has taken up more time, but I'm so grateful. Thanks, Valarrie!! :)
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I haven't completely forgotten about my blog. I've just been taking a small break. :) I hope to stay caught up a little better from here on out.
No comments:
Post a Comment