Today was gorgeous!!!!! When I went outside at 8:00 this morning and it was already in the low 70s, I knew it would be a beautiful day. Anyway, to take advantage of our unseasonable 85 degree day, we went to the beach. Surprisingly, it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be, and we found a FREE parking spot...Score!! First we took the kids to a nearby playground and then spent some time playing in the water. Then we decided to take a 1/2 mile walk down to the pier to get some ice cream, only to find out once we were there that neither of us had our wallets! So we made the 1/2 mile walk back to our car and then went to treat ourselves at Pat & Oscars, a really yummy pizza/pasta/salad restaurant, which was way better than ice cream anyway. All in all, it ended up being a great family day.
3 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like you had a fun time today!!
Hannah's haircut is so cute!
How fun!! I would love to live by the beach! Madison and Parker always talk about going. Family outings are so fun.
Post a Comment