Sunday, February 1, 2009

Music

I love technology. (Okay...for those of you who are familiar with Napoleon Dynamite, that sounds a tad bit reminiscent of Kipp's song at the end doesn't it?) But that's really not where I was going with that comment. :) Anyway, I love technology...because you can do so many cool things with it. For instance, I just added a music play list to my blog. I've heard comments from people before that they can't stand to open up a blog and have music blare at them. For you complainers out there, it all has to do with how loud you have your speakers turned up. Turn them down, and the music won't blare. :) Anyway, I've only added a few songs for starters, a few of my favorite worship songs. There a couple songs from Tenth Avenue North, who I just discovered a few months ago. They're so good! Check them out. I'm also a sucker for some of the late 80's and early 90's music, so you might find a few of those added to my play list eventually. And for those of you interested in adding your own play list, just scroll down to mine and click on the "Create your free play list" button. It's that easy!

No comments: