I just have to blog about the prayer that God answered at around 11:30 last night. Last week when I went to visit my friend Angie & her new baby in the hospital, my camera battery died. No big deal right? My plan was to charge it back up when I got home. One problem......the charger wasn't where it was "supposed" to be. So for the past week, I've been searching and researching all over the house for this stupid battery charger that costs about $40 to replace. I know $40 isn't really that big of a deal, but it's just something that I didn't want to pay again to replace something that I couldn't find!
Anyway, as I was getting into bed late last night, I had just laid down and gotten comfortable when I realized that our closet door was wide open. I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't like to leave closet doors open except for when I'm getting something out of them. I'm the same way with my kids' rooms too....I know, I have issues. Anyway, I actually laid there and debated whether to get up or not because I was so comfy under my covers. But my weirdness prevailed, and I got up to shut the door. Well.....as I was arranging some things before I shut the door, I noticed something black and square out of the corner of my eye. When I looked again, I realized it was my charger....in my closet on top of my scrapbook case of all places! I was so excited that I ran downstairs to show Kevin (he'd been helping me look too). Then I crawled back into bed and thanked the Lord for answering even our small and insignificant requests. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment