Monday, December 7, 2009

"The" Christmas Pageant

This weekend was the bi-annual Christmas pageant that our church hosts. They've been doing this since I was a little girl. It portrays in a very simple and beautiful way how baby Jesus came to be from the angel telling Mary that she would conceive a son that would be the long awaited Messiah to the shepherds and wise men coming to worship Him after His birth. They even have live animals including lambs, goats, doves, a horse for King Herod, a donkey for Mary, and three camels for the wise men. It's quite the production. The extra fun part about this year was that Nathan and Hannah were old enough to be in the children's choir. So they got to be on the stage the entire time. They had a blast, and it was a lot of fun watching them.








I also have to include a couple pictures of Hannah with her new earrings. She got them on the same day as the pageant, which is why she's wearing her costume and makeup.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh I remember those Christmas pageant days. I am sure your kids were just as entertaining as we used to be!