We've had a wonderful Christmas this year! Kevin's had the past three days off, and the family time that we've been able to have has been so nice. Two of the three days we stayed in our PJ's all day. :) We were able to have our own little family of five celebration, and then we had another one with my parents. Of course the funnest part was watching our kids open their presents. The looks on their faces were priceless, especially when they opened their big gift, which was a wii. Yes, we've finally entered the wii realm in our home. We knew it would be fun, but I don't think I realized how addicting it really can be. At least we're addicted to it as a family. :)
We were also blessed to attend the candlelight service at our church on Christmas Eve. It was a beautiful reminder of the real reason that we celebrate Christmas. Jesus Christ was born into this world to be our Savior and the Light for us to follow. We are nothing without Him. I hope and pray that your Christmas was full of wonderful and blessed times with family and friends.
1 comment:
Loved your smilebox! Thanks for sharing your flarp! Yes...the best noise maker ever! And, I have "Inside Out" on my playlist too. Love it!
Post a Comment