Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm in love


Our whole house may be in shambles right now, but there's one thing that's working perfectly and needs no "fixing up". Now, some of you may be thinking I'm crazy to be in love with my washer and dryer; however, I need to give a disclaimer here. The last four years in CA, we didn't have our own washer/dryer and had to use coin laundry in our complex laundry rooms. Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever take my w/d for granted again. It's one of those things that you don't realize how blessed you are to have it until you don't have it for a while. Anyway, I've been having WAY too much fun washing clothes the last few days. And if you ask my husband, he'll probably tell you that I'm going a little overboard because a couple times I have just sat on the floor in front of the washer and watched it do its job. :) Anyway, enough about that...I think I've made my point. Happy washing!!

1 comment:

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

I totally agree! Nothing like your own to use :)