Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're in!

It's been a while, but we're finally in our new (old) home and are doing our best to get settled. We ended up having to tear out all of the carpet downstairs, so that has thrown all schedules and plans out the window. We love the house, but it's going to take a while to get it where we want it. Upon taking out the carpet, we found out that the wood floors underneath are still in really good condition. So we're going to refinish them. We have all sorts of ideas and plans for this house, and it's hard to not be able to do them all at once, but we'll get there. :) I've taken lots of pics of how it looks now and will post them when I have a chance. Then it'll be fun to give you all updates as we get each room finished. I'll try to get the "now" pics up within the next few days. Until then....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So glad that you guys are in Haviland and that we get to see you all in just a few days!!!! I can't wait to give you all hugs!