Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Back to sanity
And why were we "out of sanity" you ask? Well it's really quite simple...Kevin was gone all last week! He was on a business trip to North Carolina. Yep, CLEAR across the country! Thank the Lord for cell phones. Anyway with us being in the youth ministry for ten years, I'm doing much better at dealing with him being gone occasionally. However, it's still not fun or easy. And no matter what I do, it really affects the kids when their dad is gone. After a few days they just go berserk; not bad, just wild! So we're finally getting back to normal now that he's been home for a few days. You know...he just had to tickle, wrestle and body slam them a few times to get them back in line. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! Been there, done that!!! You may get more used to it as the years go by but then we keep adding more kiddos to the story! Hahaha!
I really wish I could have been there to have gone berserk with the grandkids, but would have had to draw the line at being body slammed!
Post a Comment