Saturday, October 25, 2008
Laughter is good stuff
I know I already blogged once today, but I just couldn't resist blogging about this. Every once in a while our family has one of those times where we laugh at just about everything. Tonight was one of those nights. This time it happened to start around the dinner table. It started out with our kids being goofy and laughing at each other. Then Kevin and I couldn't help but join in laughing because our kids were laughing so hard. After that it was a lost cause. We all came down with the giggle bug and absolutely everything was funny! It's just now finally calmed down, but only because the kiddos are in bed. It's amazing how much good a little laughter can do. I was a tad bit grumpy(for various and unimportant reasons) before dinner, but now I'm in a great mood. Thank you, God, for laughter. It's wonderful medicine for the soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This post made me remember all those times when your parents, you, and me would laugh about the silliest of things. Remember singing to The Carpenters in the Honda on the way to KC?! (and who could forget the not so silly time...spaghetti noodles on the ceiling!)
Isn't that fun to be able to have such a great time with the people you actually created!!
Remember when we used to have dinner for three at your house? Remeber how we used to get into laughing fits like that? It blessed my heart to read this, I miss you!!!
Post a Comment