A grizzly bear's life span is 7 years more
than a black bear's life span.
The sum of their life spans is 43 years.
What is the life span of the grizzly bear
and the black bear?
See? Even an adult has to really stop and think about it. After about one hour, he finally finished all six problems...yes, I said only six! I wasn't going to just give him the answers, so I made him work through them on his own with my help. Anyway, all this to say that I don't really think this is a necessary concept quite yet. I don't know...sometimes I think California school standards are too high and hard.
3 comments:
Hi Jennifer,
I'm enjoying reading about you and your family. Blogs are such a great way to stay in touch and catch up with people you don't always get to see! Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and happenings :)
Tammy
That does seem like a bit much. Good job in not just giving him the answers though!
That is way to hard! I cannot even figure it out and I am in college. Wow! Stinking California! Come back to Kansas!
Post a Comment