Thursday, August 6, 2009
School enrollment
I went to enroll Nathan and Hannah in school today. I say this every year, but it REALLY doesn't seem possible that it's time for school to start again. Although this summer is shorter for us than normal since moving from CA. School starts about three weeks later in CA than it does here. But my kids don't mind at all...in fact, they're SO ready for school to start. It was a little bit deja vuish as I was walking up the sidewalk into the grade school. This is the school I went to as a child, and now my babies are going there! I was able to walk though and see the changes that have been made as well as the things that have been the same for well over 30 years. I'm really excited for my kids to go there. It will be a totally different experience from the CA schools, but it's one that I think they'll really enjoy and appreciate. I know I will! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment