Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'Tis the season....

....to be sickly(not jolly, as the song would have you believe). It happens every year around the same time, usually in October/November. I think it partly has to do with the fact that this is the time of year when the Santa Ana winds kick up and bring all sorts of lovely things into our air. Needless to say, Nathan and Hannah have already been through two rounds of the "crud", and now Jessa's starting on her second round. They seem to really enjoy passing it back and forth to each other. Kevin had it for a while. In fact, he was sick the entire time he was in North Carolina on a business trip. Talk about bad timing, and he's just now getting over it. So far so good for me. All I've had is a very minor cough. Hopefully that's all I get, because it's so hard to take care of sick kids when you're sick too. Anyhoo, I'm really hoping this is the last of it because I'm done!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry everyone has been so sick! Chris is finally feeling like himself again. And I love this green and brown layout, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, I am sorry that the kids are sick. My heart is sad. I am glad that you have not had it. I will be in prayer for you! I have not yet gotten sick though the whole dorms have been, back and forth as well. I have always had a strong immune system, though.