Saturday, September 20, 2008

Laundry anyone?

Can I just vent for a minute? So...what I'd like is for Saturday to be my ONLY laundry day, but of course that never happens. It usually ends up where I need to do at least one load per day, which doesn't happen, and then I get way behind and have piles of laundry that need to be done. By that time I'm so overwhelmed that I don't even want to look at the laundry, and then I'm angry because I have to do it all, when it's my own fault for not keeping up with it in the first place. It's a vicious cycle. Then on top of that, we don't have our own washer/dryer, so I have to use the laundry rooms here in our complex, and it's $1.75/load to wash & dry! Oh I could go on and on, but I won't. I feel better now. :) Actually as I'm sitting here typing this, I just had the thought that if I didn't have all the laundry, that would mean that I wouldn't have all my family to do the laundry for. Hmmm...that kind of changes things doesn't it? That kind of puts a new perspective on the massive laundry pile. Maybe when I look at it I should be thankful that it's there because it's a reminder of the fact that the Lord blessed me with an amazing husband and three awesome kids to wear all those stinky clothes. Wow...I do feel better now! Thanks God!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It's amazing how getting out how you feel about something really helps you to work through it and feel better about it! If it makes you feel any better, I have five loads waiting on me to get off the computer! Haha!

Antoniette said...

okay, so could you come over and talk me out of all my rants like that???