Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Hannah had her first opportunity to go to a Build-A-Bear Workshop the other day for a birthday party. We'd never been to one before, so this was a special treat. I was able to go along with her for the fun day. I was always under the impression that it was very expensive, but it can actually be very affordable depending on what you get. Anyway, Hannah had a great time. Now I'm looking forward to taking Jessa there sometime.

The bear of choice.
Getting stuffed.
Bath time.
The newly stuffed bear & outfit of choice. The other little girl is Anya, the birthday girl. They ended up getting matching outfits for their matching bears. :)
All done!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yeah!! I found your blog!! I didn't know that you had one!! I left you a message on facebook....check it out! Love your blog too....very cute.