Friday, September 12, 2008

Park playdate

Yesterday Jessa and I had the opportunity to spend the morning with my friend Cori and her girls. We ended up walking to a nearby park and stopped by the fire station on the way. Jessa had never been up close to a fire truck before, and she was a little hesitant. I think she enjoyed it, though. The girls had so much fun playing together, and we had fun watching too! I'm usually one of those moms that forgets to bring the camera. But yesterday was an exception. Now that I'm keeping a blog, I want to take lots more pictures to share. Here are some pictures from our fun morning. Enjoy!
Cori and her girls with Jessa.
Jessa and Ashley became good friends over the summer. It's so fun to watch them together. She loves to pose for the camera. What cuties! Trying out the balance beam. We should get this girl in gymnastics.





No comments: